AWS has launched the AWS & Crowdstrike Cybersecurity Accelerator , a cohort dedicated to Cybersecurity founders across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Objective : select the top ~20 cybersecurity startups in EMEA.
Startups accepted to the program will participate in a 10-week equity-free virtual AWS Startup Loft Accelerator cohort intended to support top early stage Cybersecurity startups across EMEA with technology, product development, go-to-market advice and getting funding ready.
Startups will receive dedicated content for Cyber on top of the core SLA program agenda.
Participants will be matched to industry leaders who will mentor them and will also receive 1:1 meetings with AWS Solution Architects and Business Development Managers.
Startups will have access to the SLA investor network, while they receive ongoing support throughout the program to enhance their fundraising journey and maximize their chances of success.
- Early-Stage Cybersecurity startups (pre Series A)
- Full-time tech lead
- Large potential market
- Have at least an MVP and some early traction
Benefits for Startups
- Support from technical AWS experts from solutions architects, security specialists and other subject matter experts.
- Access to mentorship from security executives from AWS and Crowdstrike
- Workshops from C-suite/VP from Crowdstrike on GTM, marketing, building for scale and more
- Enablement on building a successful GTM motion leveraging channel partners
- Increase visibility in the global marketplace through PR/Marketing opportunities
- Mentorship from a network of dozen early/growth investors with Cyber focus
- Opportunity to get investment from Falcon Fund and/or from other top-tier VCs
- Unique access to opportunities within AWS/Crowdstrike global events (Fal.Con, re:Inforce, AWS Summits…)
How to apply ?
Startups that meet the criteria can apply until November 30th.